Featured Post

threats

this fiction of mine laboured tightly in the skull of memories and mysteries worked to the wheel by furies who deal the willing thread in...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

threats


this fiction of mine laboured tightly in the skull
of memories and mysteries worked to the wheel by furies
who deal the willing thread into my masked man´s clasp
sets my steps unfailing to his pull and tells me purblindly
my flesh is dirt and mine the shards of faith i tread 
(hope´s on hold at the scafold)
and within the walls long voices call a thousand and one
kabbalahs each one proposing direct cause and each one 
spousing next one each one impossible as the previous certain
(
thus these truths the nerves so harshly keep
set my run along the plank i blindly trip
and this time the fall is free
(at the trapdoor to serve the lores of a cretin
one bows the head the other one tightens the noose


No comments:

Post a Comment