Featured Post

threats

this fiction of mine laboured flux in the skull of mysteries and memories worked by furies to the wheel is dealt a willing thread into...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

threats


this fiction of mine laboured flux in the skull

of mysteries and memories worked by furies

to the wheel is dealt a willing thread

into my masked man´s clasp

he sets my steps unfailing to his pull

and tells me purblindly my flesh is dirt

and mine the shards of faith i tread

(hope is on hold at the scafold)

and within the walls riotous voices call

a thousand and one kabbalahs

each one proposing direct cause and each one

spousing next one each one imposible

as the previous certain

(here Anguish live from The Cherry Point –

now turned to truths the nerves so harshly keep

i run my yarns along the plank i blindly trip

the fall is free…

(at the trapdoor to serve the lores of a cretin one

bows his head and one places tightens the noose  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment